11.29.2009

Thanks for Giving, Mom and Dad

Thanksgiving has come and gone, and so has the food. Alas, no one took me to the airport, so none of us got the delicious cookies, but on the bright side, I did score a few awesome days with Mom and Dad. We had some beautiful evenings, mornings, and yes, afternoons, filled with perfect weather, three great dogs, and enriching conversation. I even scored over 200,000 on Lazy Eye in Rock Band II. So, all in all, it was a great few days.

Well...in other news...

THIS MONTH IN FULL SAIL

haha I like doing headlines. Songwriting should be interesting. At the end of the month, I'll have to have a song completed, and there are going to be a few constraints on it. Nothing crazy, but I'll have to have a couple certain chords, maybe a key change, and some other stuff. But if there are too many constraints put on it...my song is gonna be le horrible. So...let's hope it's within the realm of where I would naturally write a song. I mean, it would be awesome if it challenged me, but there are only so many 7th chords I can play on guitar, okay?

That being said, my teacher is effing amazing. I will try to take video of him soon so I can show you his mad skills in class. But he's a very personable guy and he teaches well, so it will be fun.


Anywho...

umm...

That's all for now, I guess.


Thanks for calling me tonight, Tracie. It was very nice talking to you.

No comments: