11.23.2009

Ramblings

Did I ever post with a specific topic in mind before? Or was it like this: just rambling until I find a purpose?

Is that what my life is now?


Woah.
Woah.
Woah.

Emo attack, apparently right now.



Okay, moving on.
Class starts again today. Songwriting. Ironically, I have been feeling the desire to write a song lately, and the class I'm in now is none other than...songwriting. Fancy that. I'm sure it is gonna be a fun course that teaches me all about...songwriting. It still won't change the fact that I don't like my voice, so I am not sure how I'm gonna chug out a song, but we'll see if something changes. I think it's more like understanding songs, and not...writing them well. Like I will be able to tell a good song from a bad song. I feel like I can't tell the difference anymore. Is there a difference?

I watched New Moon this morning, which was educational to say the least. But now that that is out of the way, I guess I can...well I was going to say breathe easy but that's some bullshit. I can keep on keeping on. That's what I'll do. BUT. It was quite amazing...the first 45 minutes...they were pretty much spot on.

What else?
Watch The Truman Show. Just do it.

Dexter is off the chain. Absolutely crazy. Every episode.

SYTYCD continues to be the happiest and saddest moments of my life.

And yeah.
Fight Club on bluray. Woot.


Okay I'm gonna leave you alone now.
that should be my motto.

No comments: