5.26.2010

(period)

It's a dark day which the sun breaks upon the sky but my eyes still burn
There is no warmth there, only the pain, only the notion of an ending
That will bring swift justice to those among the followers that somehow
Failed to see, Failed to breathe, and Failed to understand
They are one of many.

This is not a life that caters to the cunning
So be brave instead and face your fears.
This is not a cliff you alone must climb
So reach for my hand and realize the truth
You are one of many.



Now, please.
Take me with you.

1 comment:

RedWriter said...

Your blog is such an interesting read... you might feel like you dont connect but in a tiny bizarre way you have with me. :) Though admittedly 'bizarre' isnt going to help you plant your feet against that tide. Plus I dont really like sand, real or methaphorical. :) xx